I’ve just been nominated for a Lovely Blog award by the very lovely Laura and the very wonderful Harriet whose blog posts I very much enjoy reading:
In order to accept there are 3 rules. Firstly, I need to thank the blogger who nominated me. Secondly, I need to write 7 random things about myself:
1. I wake up at 5 am every morning to read the newspapers and have a coffee before my boys wake up.
2. I spent 3 years looking for a belly dancing course that runs on a Friday and finally found one. The belly dancing teacher told me off in the first session.
3. I had a tattoo done because I thought the night before it would be a good idea. I still have to cover my wrist in front of my parents.
4. When I was little I read every fiction book in the local library.
5. I carry crystals in my bra, usually a rose quartz.
6. I can hula hoop for 15 minutes.
7. I love hearts and have them all around my house. They make me so happy!
Thirdly, I need to nominate other bloggers (up to 15) for the award:
Thank your for sharing your wonderful work. It brightens my day x
Pingback: One Lovely Blog Award – Thank You! | Harriet Muller Art
Thankyou for nominating me. When you finish your project I hope you don’t stop blogging.
Thank you, Jon. That’s really lovely of you to say that. I really do enjoy your work. It’s depth has always really stood out to me. I’m also so pleased to have been responsible for your interest in tarot:)
Congrats on the award for the blog 😀
Thank you 🙂
Pingback: One Lovely Blog Award | Edward Hotspur
Congrats on your award!!!
Pingback: Blog Awards Night | Micheline's Blog